3 Simple Anti-Aging Face Mask Recipes
A Key component to aging gracefully is having a great face mask done every so often. However professional face masks can costs hundreds of dollars when really you could get the same effects for a fraction of that.
Below are 3 simple Face Mask recipes that are proven to slow the aging process and leave your skin feeling adn looking amazing.
Egg whites are a staple in almost all facial masks and that is a secret that the professionals don’t want you to know: It’s a secret. What is not a secret, the recipe:
- 2 Egg Whites, completely separate from yolk.
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt (Greek yogurt prefered, not needed)
- Mixing Bowl
- Place the egg whites into the mixing bowl,
- Then add the 2 tablespoons of yogurt (do not use flavored), stir.
- Apply to face, wait 5-7 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- Use washcloth to remove any of the remaining face mask.
- Repeat when needed.
Recipe #2 The Honey Mask
Honey is a great ingredient for face masks, why it’s anti-bacterial! REAL Honey lasts for at least 5,000 years (ancient egyption discovered in 1920s tested no bacteria!) and it also is great for the skin. So here is recipe that is tired and true.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Chamonmile tea bags
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Brew 1 cup of tea with the Chamomile tea bags, let cool completely.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon yeast.
- Add enough of the tea to make a paste that is thick enough to cover your face.
- Apply a thin layer to your face.
- Let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse off after 20-25 minutes.
- Repeat every week.
This may sound wierd reading, but once you try it you will love how your skin feels and looks.
- 1 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Oil (Not lemon juice)
- Mixing Bowl
- Mix all ingredients into the mixing bowl, the mixture should be a little runny.
- Apply to the face and massage it in small circles for 3-5 minutes.
- Wipe away with a damp washcloth, until all the mixture is gone.
- Repeat daily.
These face mask recipes will help you on your journey of aging gracefully, if you would like additional help in aging gracefully read this wonderful review of Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream or click the image to the right.
You can also read another article that gives 3 great skin care tips. That article is found HERE.